Kangaroo Health Care provides support at home and in the community to a wide range of individuals and needs. Our experienced Support Workers on a daily basis are helping Children and Adults…
- Full time care provided by an experienced and well-trained Carer who lives in your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A care plan tailored to your needs
- Ongoing and extensive assistance with daily living tasks such as shopping; cooking; laundry; housekeeping and other domestic chores.
- Help with all aspects of personal care to ensure you or your loved one well-being and comfort throughout the day and night.
- Help to transfer and assist in and out of bed.
- Helping you or your loved one to get out and about to appointments and social activities.
- Support to sort out finances, benefits, bills and correspondences Care, support and companionship
We provide exceptional general and specialist nurses across the UK, in the private and public sectors including NHS trust. Our team include registered nurses of all specialities, A&E, ITU, CCU, HDU, ODPs, Midwives, RGN, RMNs, Health Care Support Workers & Support Workers.